Crown Blue Light User Group Conference 2019
This year’s Blue Light User Group Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport on Tuesday 1 October.
The world of Duty Management is ever evolving and you need to stay informed. The Crown Blue Light User Conference is a place to network, to learn and to enhance your Crown Duty Management investment.
Packed with valuable content, register below and don’t forget to put the date in your diary.
Reasons to attend:
- See the latest innovations and enhancements to Crown DMS
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals from your fellow Crown Blue Light Customers
- One-on-one access to Crown experts
- Early-bird access to product innovations, news and updates
- Educational & best-practice workshops
- Give Crown executives valuable product feedback and enhancement suggestions
- Be better informed as a result of being part of the latest Duty Management Systems discussions
- This year we have added time for small groups to discuss specific DMS topics
Date: Tuesday 1 October 2019, from 9.30am – 3.45pm
Location: Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport, Coventry Road, Birmingham. B26 3QW
Please note, this event is for existing Crown Duty Management customers only.